Welcome to
C&D Sales, Inc.
Lee Lawson began selling fastener products in early 1983 from his home in Abingdon, Virginia.  From that
point, he has never looked back.  By late 1983, he moved the business to its current location at 1250 West
Main Street in Abingdon.  The building housed two separate businesses.  C&D operated in one half and a
television repair business operated in the other half.  Within a short period of time, C&D Sales assumed
possession of the entire building.  In 1985, the company changed from a partnership to a corporation.  
Additions were made to the building in 1987 and then again in 1998.  We are planning another addition in   
  t
he near future that will allow another 2000 square feet of warehouse space.  Thanks to the support of
our loyal customers, we will only continue to grow.          

C&D Sales, Inc.